Project Manager (H/F)
75018 Paris, Île-de-France - CDIpostuler
SeLoger, the leading real estate portal in France, is proud to partner with its mother company Axel Springer and offer you a great job opportunity in France and all over Europe as Project Manager.
Axel Springer SE is one of the largest European digital & media companies that today employs more than 15,000 people and is, through its subsidiaries, active in over 40 countries worldwide.
We are one of the world’s largest players in digital classifieds. Our ambition is to shape and simplify how people buy and sell the home they love and the car they need. To deliver it, we operate classified companies in France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo and LaCentrale), Belgium (Immoweb), Germany (Immowelt) and Israel (Yad2) and we also invest into new business models that may shape the future.
To realize value from joined projects between our group companies and help moving our IT toward a more agile, distributed and autonomous environment, a central dedicated team has been created. This transformation team is being constituted mostly with seasoned IT and Digital experts. To strengthen it, we are looking for you as a Senior Architect.
- Manage non-technical projects and technical ones in collaboration with IT experts
- Carry out analyses on digital products
- In close collaboration with GTO :
- Administrate the transformation backlog and the sharing backlog
- Prepare the sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Follow-up with senior colleagues on the achievement of important project milestones
Knowledge & Sharing Community Management
- Organise main European events (Product Convention, Guilds, etc.) gathering people from all AS companies and beyond
- Animate Slack channels and other communication tools
- Produce communication supports with technical experts (newsletters, blog post, video…)
- Propose, test and run any initiative that will help collaboration and sharing to blossom !
- Manage trainee(s) and temporary staff reinforcement
- Manage suppliers and control budget
- Actively support the due diligence process as part of the GTO Teams activities
- Participation in a cooperative, motivated and experienced team that leaves room for personal development and offers a steep learning curve
- Deep insights both into the digital classified industry and the digital IT world
- 100 % responsibility for realizing your own initiatives to improve sharing and cooperation between digital companies
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, cooperative culture and flexible working hours.
- An attractive location in Paris (2 metro lines, wooden deck terrace, state-of-the-art equipments, …) with the possibility for longer project-related stints in our other locations e.g. Brussels, Hamburg, Berlin, Nuremberg or Tel Aviv.
- A direct report to the Group Transformation Officer.
Axel Springer attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We welcome the application of people with disabilities, whose integration is of special interest for us. Interested applicants are welcome to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Regina Hüf at: +49 (0)4034729799.
- You have minimum 4 years experience managing project in the digital business with Agile methods. Know-how of Jira and Slack is a plus.
- You have outstanding degree from a top University or Business School with a major in Digital.
- You feel at ease leading workshops and other meetings with senior stakeholders to discuss projects.
- You feel comfortable working with different companies across multiple countries and are able to blend in with their specific cultures. Strong diplomatic and collaborative skills.
- You have a self-driven, independent and reliable working style with curiosity to experiment.
- You are curious about IT in general and enjoy understanding the backstage of digital products.
- You are fluent both in French and English, proficiency in German is a plus.